Technology Wanted: Timers for PC's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

flighterdoc

Rocket Scientist
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of a countdown timer program that can run several simultaneous countdown timers on a PC, with start and stop functions?

For example, I'd like to run a timer to remind me to get up and stretch every 20 minutes or so, and run a daily timer to measure my time on SDN, or similar tasks.

Thanks!
 
This would be really useful for test prep, lab work, etc.

Nobody knows? Download.com has some, but I think most of them are crappy. I am considering whether or not to just code one myself w/ VB. Would anyone pay $5 to unshareware a program like that?
 
microTAS said:
This would be really useful for test prep, lab work, etc.

Nobody knows? Download.com has some, but I think most of them are crappy. I am considering whether or not to just code one myself w/ VB. Would anyone pay $5 to unshareware a program like that?


If it counted down/up and could run mulitple simultaneous timers, I might
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I was thinking that and the ability to voice record your alarm. e. g. "your gel is ready!! your gel is ready!! ..."