WANTED: TPR HYPERLEARNING ALL BOOKS + EK

Started by ladsalem
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ladsalem

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please PM with the condition (highlighting, writing, marks) of the books and the asking price. I live in Canada but I am willing to pay shipping.
 
To be more specific, I am looking for

TPR Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook
TPR Hyperlearning Science Workbook
TPR Hyperlearning In Class.....
TPR Hyperlearning Biological Sciences
TPR Hyperlearning Physical Sciences

EK Verbal + Math
EK 101 Verbal
EK bio
I might want the other EKs as well so let me know if you have them
 
I have all of TPR materials in essentially brand new condition, very minimal highlighting and markups in only a few of the books. Please message me if interested.