Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been searching online for TPRH verbal after looking at 3 month study plan for the MCAT made by SN2ed and he mentioned that if you can get the book and indeed i couldnt find it online or at local bookstores.
paying 240 dollars for g chem, o chem, physics, and bio isnt bad but I want to see if i can save even few dollars if someone is selling clean BR books.
Please let me know if the clean book is available as well as the price for the book and shipping.
paying 240 dollars for g chem, o chem, physics, and bio isnt bad but I want to see if i can save even few dollars if someone is selling clean BR books.
Please let me know if the clean book is available as well as the price for the book and shipping.