Wanted: Verbal Reasoning Tutor in Boston

Started by Gauss44
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gauss44

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PM me.

Ideally I would like to meet with someone who consistently did well on VR or who pulled a 12 or better on the real thing. I will pay you to meet a few times. If we are making progress, this can be a regular thing until I'm up to speed.

I have met with 2 tutors in the past. Both left on good terms fully paid. One was a science tutor and the other VR, but his curriculum focused too much on grammar for my liking. I have a flexible schedule and can meet in Porter Square, the Galleria mall, Boston Public Library, or somewhere convenient to you. Thanks.