Wanted: WAIS-IV Test Kit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

everyman1k

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello there,
I'm a recent graduate from Rutgers who currently has a PhD in cognitive psychology and I need to purchase the WAIS-IV test kit for administering the exams; so I was wondering if anyone here is willing to sell their own WAIS-IV kit at a lower price that the one on the Pearson website. Please contact me if you're willing to sell me one at a discounted price. Gently used condition is ok. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I recently finished my predoctoral training in clinical psychology and no longer need my WAIS-IV or WISC-IV kits. I believe Pearson's current asking price for a new WAIS-IV kit is between $1200-$1300 depending on exactly what you are ordering. The kit itself has been used only six times for testing, and everything is included (scoring templates, blocks, technical/interpretive manual, both stimulus books, administration manual, and 19 of each record form [including those for symbol search, coding, and cancellation]). Everything is in like new condition, with no markings, smudges, or anything else on the materials that the patients are exposed to. It also includes the official Pearson hardcover atache case with combination lock, which is where the testing materials were always kept when not in use. The only piece of the kit that isn't in new condition is the administration manual, in which I highlighted a few of the harder to catch prompts/queries since I was using it as a learning aid as a PhD student. If you are interested I am asking $750 for the complete kit.
If you are planning on working pediatrics as well, I have a WISC-IV kit in the exact same condition which is also $750, or $1,400 for both kits. Please let me know if you are interested via email at [email protected] or this forum. Thanks!