WARNING: if you've changed your email address since last year...

Started by annamarie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

annamarie

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I'm a reapplicant, and I just wanted to warn you about something that you may or may not have been aware of. I applied last year using my hotmail email account, and this year I decided to apply using my less-often used gmail account so that admissions emails wouldn't get mixed up with all my other mail. Anyway, I still receive some mail from places where I applied last year in my *hotmail* account, and some are even going into my spam account there. 👎 So, if you used a different email address to apply this year, *check it too!* Hope this helps someone! 🙂

Good luck to everybody! I hope we all get in this year!