WARNING! Make sure your application is complete!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

Super21

Hey, as most of you know the whole waiting for an interview thing sucks. You might be wondering why they are not calling you for interviews... is it your GPA? MCAT Score?? Well there is a good possibility that the people at the admissions office are screwing up your paper work. I applied to 9 D.O. schools and 8 of them messed up my paper work. I didn't start to get interviews until I called all of them to fix these problems that they never would have caught if I didn't call them. My premed advisor sent them a packet with 4 letters of rec, some schools screwed up and considered it as one letter, or my check was lost, and some schools put some of my paper work in other peoples folder; THIS MADE MY APPLICATION INCOMPLETE and ineligle for an interview. CALL THE SCHOOLS NOW and make sure they have everything in your application. The reason why you are not getting interviews might NOT have anything to do with your stats!!!!

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

UMDNJ lost my letters of recommendation :( as a result I am interviewing much later than I should have

schools make mistakes I am shocked that 8 did. I would wonder if there is some screw up by your advisor. That being said the POINT of the post is very sound: You should check on the status of your application and make sure the school tells you you are complete.