Was your PS amazing??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Utterdevotion

Hopeful future pharmacist
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am in dire need for proofreaders. Proofreaders for SDN help proofread/give suggestions to pre-pharmacy students that need help with their statements!! We've been pretty scarce this year with proofreaders, and to top it off, most of us have had to stop proofreading since classes have become overwhelming.

To be a proofreader, you must be accepted into a pharmacy school and gain approval by me or any of the other SDN advisors. Once you've been approved, your name will be added to the proofreading sticky (at the top).

Please reply to the thread or send me a PM if you're interested!

I appreciate your time :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Wait, I'm dumb.

Still wouldn't send my PS to a stranger...

Wait, I'm dumb.

Still wouldn't send my PS to a stranger...

Well... I'm glad you read my post correctly the 2nd time around...

There's been hundreds and hundreds of debates on SDN in terms of whether or not someone should send in their PS to a stranger. It's your choice, and do it at your own risk.

To approve someone as a proofreader, SDN advisors do check on all posts made by that individual, etc to make sure they are relatively legit.

I personally sent mine into 4 different SDN members and I got amazing and wonderful feedback. And I'm thankful to them. I'm sure many others could vouch for this as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
haha you knew you'd give in eventually :p
I am a softie at heart. :D At least, when I am guilt consumed like I am now, that I should have worked on the take-home exam for a certification, which I haven't touched for two weeks, which is due Friday... :oops: Though I suppose I shouldn't have said it, bad example for the applicants. :D Do you need anything from me? I did send a copy of my license to All4MyDaughter (and possibly diploma, I can't remember) way back when...

I am a softie at heart. :D At least, when I am guilt consumed like I am now, that I should have worked on the take-home exam for a certification, which I haven't touched for two weeks, which is due Friday... :oops: Though I suppose I shouldn't have said it, bad example for the applicants. :D Do you need anything from me? I did send a copy of my license to All4MyDaughter (and possibly diploma, I can't remember) way back when...

You didn't just seriously ask me that haha!
I've already put your name on the proofreading thread hehe.
Thanks! :love:

All pharmacy school has taught me so far is that the excessive amount of coffee I'm drinking will probably give me GERD....
I stopped drinking coffee in my second year of undergrad... just when I realized that I would still fall asleep in my 8am genetics class with the cup still warm in my hands. Those suckers cost me $3 every morning too...

I think I was asleep through about half of my academic career... I must confess I even doze off for 15-20 minutes at work occasionally in the afternoon, but that's why I have an office with a door that I can close, so no one can see me sleeping! :D