Wash U check???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doc_strange2001

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anybody that interviewed at Wash U recieved that $300 bribe..err.. check they promised yet??


Im still waiting for mines..but ive got a sneeking feeling its not comin
 
I got mine a long time ago. I interviewed there in Nov. I think I got the check ~Jan.
 
Signing bonus? Travel expenses? I'm curious. Some folks have been getting t-shirts and hats. All I got was a phone call 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, if you came there to interview they were supposed to reimburse you up to $300 for travel expense.
 
i got my check along time ago
but one of my classmates was complaining that she
had not received her check yet