Wash U post bac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rover

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone attending Washington U post bac program this fall, or know anything about it?

Members don't see this ad.

you're not referring to the one-year master of arts in biology are you?

http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~ucollege/graduate_biology.html

Well, my understanding is that it's actually not meant to be a one-year, full-time deal. But I've heard that it can be done in that fashion.

Oh, and no, I'm doing it. :)

If there's an undergrad postbacc, I'm not aware of it...

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone heard anything about this program, any opinions etc?

I just started the program last semester, I like it so far. The profs are great and they have many oppertunities for research as long as you go and find it. The only thing I don't like is taking classes at night, but I think you can take day classes if you want.

Does anyone know if WashU has a program in place where if you work a certain number of hours a week on campus, you get free classes at the night school?

Yes, if you work at the med school. I think you have to work full time. I know 3 people that are doing that. Thats the only place I know that pays for school, there might be other places that do.

Rover said:
Yes, if you work at the med school. I think you have to work full time. I know 3 people that are doing that. Thats the only place I know that pays for school, there might be other places that do.

To get free tuition for Wash U night school courses you must be a full-time Washington University employee. Wash U night school is called University College.

clrankov