Wash U reject

Started by acf11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

acf11

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any other Wash U rejects out there? I found out last Friday.... Not that I really had any desire to live in St. Louis anyway.
 
Sorry to hear that. Did you have a rough panel interview? how was your wrap-up interview? At least you have acceptances at other quality schools. Good luck with the rest of the process.
 
Thanks,
Yeah, i really don't know what went wrong here... I didn't think my panel interview went poorly, but apparently I don't know *&it... Oh well, like i said, not too distressed about it, more of a pride thing, you know...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
no worries, dude. wash U could only cough up a MD interview for me, so I didn't even get the pampered StL treatment. I remember you from UCSF (you were the tall, skinny vegetarian from Pitt, right?). you got into UCLA early, which means you're one of the "superstars." consider this a fluke and get ready for the hailstorm of acceptances.
 
Hey,
Thanks hater, I remember you too; from Duke, right? How's your interview season been going? Any ins yet? Keep in touch.