Washington 2015

Started by El Salvaje
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

El Salvaje

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to know from some current UW students what the overall attitude of the dental school is in terms of class politics. Is there a lot of competition for the top grades? Do the students get together often for non-dentistry related activities? What are your biggest regrets or aspects which you are least pleased with? (This will sound really shallow) but what is the single girl situation like?

I was fortunate enough to have been accepted the first week (aadsas update, no letter/call) and the in state tuition is looking REAL good. The only problem is that I would like to know more about personal aspects of the school which were heavily emphasized in my MWU and ASDOH interviews. I have asked many students/faculty before but, at the same time, truly believe the annoniminity this forum provides will help a lot in generating the most genuine answers I could hope for. Any such help would be GREATLY appreciated