Washington State Pharmacy Law

Started by dgroulx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dgroulx

Night Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's a been a while since I've been on these forums. I am a hospital pharmacist in Florida. My husband will be taking a software development position in Seattle at Amazon.com. I am confident that I will find a suitable position in the Seattle area, but I will need to study for the law exam.

For those in Washington, are there any quirks in the law that I should be aware of before I take the MPJE?
 
It's a been a while since I've been on these forums. I am a hospital pharmacist in Florida. My husband will be taking a software development position in Seattle at Amazon.com. I am confident that I will find a suitable position in the Seattle area, but I will need to study for the law exam.

For those in Washington, are there any quirks in the law that I should be aware of before I take the MPJE?

Maybe Bananaface can comment.
 
It's a been a while since I've been on these forums. I am a hospital pharmacist in Florida. My husband will be taking a software development position in Seattle at Amazon.com. I am confident that I will find a suitable position in the Seattle area, but I will need to study for the law exam.

For those in Washington, are there any quirks in the law that I should be aware of before I take the MPJE?

Check your PMs 🙂