Washington State Pharmacy Law

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dgroulx

Night Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's a been a while since I've been on these forums. I am a hospital pharmacist in Florida. My husband will be taking a software development position in Seattle at Amazon.com. I am confident that I will find a suitable position in the Seattle area, but I will need to study for the law exam.

For those in Washington, are there any quirks in the law that I should be aware of before I take the MPJE?

Members don't see this ad.

It's a been a while since I've been on these forums. I am a hospital pharmacist in Florida. My husband will be taking a software development position in Seattle at Amazon.com. I am confident that I will find a suitable position in the Seattle area, but I will need to study for the law exam.

For those in Washington, are there any quirks in the law that I should be aware of before I take the MPJE?

Maybe Bananaface can comment.

Check your PMs :)