Washington State University Class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hawaiipharmgirl

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm applying to WSU this year and they received my application on October 6. Did any of you apply and hear back from them for interviews yet? Super nervous!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi guys!

I'm applying to WSU this year and they received my application on October 6. Did any of you apply and hear back from them for interviews yet? Super nervous!

Hey good luck,

I was early decision program at WSU, but I unfortunately, they did not accept me. I have five more courses to go. I think that is why.

Hey good luck,

I was early decision program at WSU, but I unfortunately, they did not accept me. I have five more courses to go. I think that is why.

Oh no! I'm sorry. Did you apply to other schools?

I still haven't heard back from them. This is very nerve-wracking!

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied a little later than expected and got the email from WSU on November 6 saying my application is complete. I have biochem, calculus and microeconomics left and will graduate May 2018 with my BS in biology. GPA is a 3.2. I am OOS with Alaska residency. I hope to get an interview invite (obviously sooner than later) but realistically for either the Feb 9 or March 30 dates.

Good luck to everyone who reads this, regardless of the school you are hoping to get in to!

I applied a little later than expected and got the email from WSU on November 6 saying my application is complete. I have biochem, calculus and microeconomics left and will graduate May 2018 with my BS in biology. GPA is a 3.2. I am OOS with Alaska residency. I hope to get an interview invite (obviously sooner than later) but realistically for either the Feb 9 or March 30 dates.

Good luck to everyone who reads this, regardless of the school you are hoping to get in to!

I still have to do microeconomics, English composition, and one more semester of anatomy and physiology! I haven't seen a lot of chatter from other WSU applicants so this is making me sooo nervous. I'm glad to hear from you. Good luck to you as well!

I was accepted with Biochemistry still to complete as well as 1 A&P course

I heard back last week and was asked to come for an interview. This is my 3rd time applying and the 1st time getting an interview.

I heard back last week and was asked to come for an interview. This is my 3rd time applying and the 1st time getting an interview.
When is your interview date? Mine is feb 9th!

For those of you who didn’t receive an acceptance on the day of your interview, did you receive a thank you postcard from them?