Washington State University

Started by bwebwe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bwebwe

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ANY pharmacy students from WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY???
I am currently applying for your school and need more information about your school. Mainly, I need information to finish the last portion of the personal statement, "Why are you applying to Washington State University." I need to know what good things I need can say about your school. If you can please help me out.
 
bwebwe said:
ANY pharmacy students from WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY???
I am currently applying for your school and need more information about your school. Mainly, I need information to finish the last portion of the personal statement, "Why are you applying to Washington State University." I need to know what good things I need can say about your school. If you can please help me out.

Why did you post this twice? If you could, delete the one in the pharmacy forum and leave this one here. Or, you could just wait for the mods to do it. 😉

I don't go to WSU nor have I applied there, but you should probably read up on their website and pick out aspects that are appealing to you about their pharmacy program. That would be the easiest way to conquer your question. :luck:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bwebwe said:
ANY pharmacy students from WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY???
I am currently applying for your school and need more information about your school. Mainly, I need information to finish the last portion of the personal statement, "Why are you applying to Washington State University." I need to know what good things I need can say about your school. If you can please help me out.


I'm a first year at WSU. Here, we have a lot of pride in the school. Say that you want to be part of the cougar tradition. On the side note, when we had career day, representatives from longs, walmart,.... said that they prefer WSU pharmds over UW (u. washington) because WSU produces more interactive and outgoing pharmacists. You can add that. Generally, just say good stuff about the school. Good luck!
 
uniden02 said:
On the side note, when we had career day, representatives from longs, walmart,.... said that they prefer WSU pharmds over UW (u. washington) because WSU produces more interactive and outgoing pharmacists.

What do you think they say when they are at UW? After all, they are recruiters and tell you what you want to hear. I'd take that with a grain of salt. 🙄