Jan 13, 2013
Hi guys,

I got interview invites for both of these schools, but unfortunately they fall on the same weekend. I'm trying to decide which one to go to, but I don't know which. Does anyone have any info or opinions on either school (or both!) that can help me out? I've read everything on their websites, but your thoughts/experiences would be really helpful! Thanks in advance :)

cuddlefish78

5+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2013
Status
Pharmacy Student
Where are you coming from? I would say Washington state because I go there. Oregon state should be a good school bit more competitive to get into because they do not require pcat and have so many cali applicants. I finished their app a long time ago and still haven't heard anything back.

OP
J
Jan 13, 2013
Where are you coming from? I would say Washington state because I go there. Oregon state should be a good school bit more competitive to get into because they do not require pcat and have so many cali applicants. I finished their app a long time ago and still haven't heard anything back.
I'm from San Diego. I turned in OSU's supplemental in October and just heard back a week ago, so I'm sure you'll hear back sometime soon! Are you set on attending WSU in the fall? What attracted you the most to the program?

cuddlefish78

5+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2013
Status
Pharmacy Student
I am set to attend wsu. I already attend wsu as an undergraduate. I just love everything about wsu. As an out of stater they work with you to only pay out of state for your first year. They also just moved into a brand new facility too.

cuddlefish78

5+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2013
Status
Pharmacy Student
Also wsu has done more interviews than osu meaning they have less spots available. If I were you I would try to reschedule osu so you can go to both and decide then