Washington State vs Oregon State?

Started by jsalvaci
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jsalvaci

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

I got interview invites for both of these schools, but unfortunately they fall on the same weekend. I'm trying to decide which one to go to, but I don't know which. Does anyone have any info or opinions on either school (or both!) that can help me out? I've read everything on their websites, but your thoughts/experiences would be really helpful! Thanks in advance 🙂
 
Where are you coming from? I would say Washington state because I go there. Oregon state should be a good school bit more competitive to get into because they do not require pcat and have so many cali applicants. I finished their app a long time ago and still haven't heard anything back.
 
Where are you coming from? I would say Washington state because I go there. Oregon state should be a good school bit more competitive to get into because they do not require pcat and have so many cali applicants. I finished their app a long time ago and still haven't heard anything back.

I'm from San Diego. I turned in OSU's supplemental in October and just heard back a week ago, so I'm sure you'll hear back sometime soon! Are you set on attending WSU in the fall? What attracted you the most to the program?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am set to attend wsu. I already attend wsu as an undergraduate. I just love everything about wsu. As an out of stater they work with you to only pay out of state for your first year. They also just moved into a brand new facility too.
 
Also wsu has done more interviews than osu meaning they have less spots available. If I were you I would try to reschedule osu so you can go to both and decide then