Washington State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uilani66

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone apply to WASU?????

Members don't see this ad.

Is WASU the same as WSU? I mailed in my application materials pretty late to WSU, so they're just now processing them. I'm also an out-of-stater not from Idaho or Hawaii (I think those are the 2 states that get preference after in-staters), so I'm not holding out much hope.

Is WASU the same as WSU? I mailed in my application materials pretty late to WSU, so they're just now processing them. I'm also an out-of-stater not from Idaho or Hawaii (I think those are the 2 states that get preference after in-staters), so I'm not holding out much hope.

Yea, its WSU. Anyway, good luck with it. regardless of where you are from, you never know what could happen right?

Members don't see this ad :)
i did apply and i called them yesterday.I was told that they dont tell anybody about their status on the phone and pharmcas should send me an e-mail probably today or next week.
all the best,

i did apply and i called them yesterday.I was told that they dont tell anybody about their status on the phone and pharmcas should send me an e-mail probably today or next week.
all the best,

If you check your status on pharmcas under supplemental application, you should see what you've turned in... if you want to know status as in whether or not you got an interview, wsu will call you in sometime in feb.

I have recieved a letter of acceptance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hardy::hardy::hardy:

That acceptance letter is the best feeling in the world! Congratulations. Are you accepting the offer? If so, we will be classmates in the fall.