Washington University at St. Louis Post Bac

Started by shojaeis
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shojaeis

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got accepted into the program. Anyone complete the program or have any advise and info about it. I have also been accepted to cal state LA and DOminican. and being from Cali, cal state LA would be easier. However is this program worth the Name?
 
i am in a similar boat, deciding between dominican and wash u.... can anybody give more insight about the programs? particularly about how many students get into medical school?
 
I just got accepted into the program. Anyone complete the program or have any advise and info about it. I have also been accepted to cal state LA and DOminican. and being from Cali, cal state LA would be easier. However is this program worth the Name?
hey i got into cal state la too as well as mississippi special masters, i'm from cali too and really wanted to stay here, so that's what i'll be doing. i've heard its a pretty good program.