Washington University in St. Louis (WUSTL)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Apptired

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to hear from others that have applied to Wash U in St. Louis.
When did you apply? Have you heard back yet? Anyone accepted? Anyone rejected? What were your stats? What were your experiences if you visited? Do they interview potential candidates? Is it worth going to the visit day coming up in March? Any insight you can provide would be super helpful.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I just applied last month, and my review day is on February 23...I would love to hear from others about the same info!

Hey there! I got an e-mail from the program saying that my supplemental application was received on February 2nd and my PTCAS application was received on February 9th. I responded that I was going to go to the DPT Preview on March 26th even though they didn't tell me when my application was going to be reviewed...eh I figured why not? Haha I'll let you know what my status is once I hear back from them, which will hopefully be soon! I wonder if I even have a chance of getting accepted after applying so late though...I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed in the meantime :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Have they emailed you about your review date? If not, they will do so probably very soon! My review date is Feb. 23 and will hear my status on the 24th! I love it there! The entire faculty/staff is EXTREMELY NICE! I have been two a few open houses so if you guys have any questions about the program I would be more than happy to answer them! And btw, I live in St. Louis too!

I just mailed my supplemental materials today, 2/14. Do they always let you know what day your application will be reviewed? I am not able to attend the open house in March. I'm just hoping they look at my entire application not just my GPA and GRE. Any thoughts on how they make their selections?

I just mailed my supplemental materials today, 2/14. Do they always let you know what day your application will be reviewed? I am not able to attend the open house in March. I'm just hoping they look at my entire application not just my GPA and GRE. Any thoughts on how they make their selections?

Yes they will let you know what day your app will be reviewed! Once they receive and process all of your info, you will be notified by email! No, they don't just look at your GPA and GRE; they look at the person as a whole! While it is important to have good stats, showing that you are dedicated to the field of physical therapy by how many observational/volunteer hours or work experience you rack up is equally important!

Arvest25 or any other Wash U candidates...
Did you hear back from Wash U after they reviewed your application? If so, just wondering if they call, send email, etc.???
I'm still waiting to hear from them. Please let us know what you've heard.
Thanks!

i'm still waiting too. :(
my hopes aren't up anyways tho...