Washington University in St. Louis

Started by Ginglymus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ginglymus

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was recently accepted to WUSTL and have to admit I don't know much about the program. I do know it is highly ranked, however I feel as I should take those rankings with a grain of salt. I do have to say though that the faculty has received numerous awards, so I suppose they should have amazing professors?

Anyways, I was hoping someone could share what they know about the program.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
I was recently accepted to WUSTL and have to admit I don't know much about the program. I do know it is highly ranked, however I feel as I should take those rankings with a grain of salt. I do have to say though that the faculty has received numerous awards, so I suppose they should have amazing professors?

Anyways, I was hoping someone could share what they know about the program.

Thanks!


Have you received the e-mail they were going to send about the program yet? I received the phone call acceptance a couple days ago but am still waiting on the e-mail!