Washington University in St. Louis

Started by MDB12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So far I think its going great! The classes arent too bad to manage and there are lots of opportunities available
 
I loved it! The professors were really nice and the small class sizes allowed me to succeed in the program. I am applying to medical school this cycle so if it works out i'll be able to tell you how much having the postbacc on my resume helped my application!
 
I loved it! The professors were really nice and the small class sizes allowed me to succeed in the program. I am applying to medical school this cycle so if it works out i'll be able to tell you how much having the postbacc on my resume helped my application!
Hi @MDB12 ! Would it be possible to private message you questions about the program?
 
I loved it! The professors were really nice and the small class sizes allowed me to succeed in the program. I am applying to medical school this cycle so if it works out i'll be able to tell you how much having the postbacc on my resume helped my application!
Thank you!