Washington University in St. Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDB12

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to WUTSL pre med post bac in January?

Members don't see this ad.

Accepted! Unsure if matriculating yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just committed to Wash U, fall start. Ecstatic!

So far I think its going great! The classes arent too bad to manage and there are lots of opportunities available

I’m interested in your experience at Wash U post bac? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I loved it! The professors were really nice and the small class sizes allowed me to succeed in the program. I am applying to medical school this cycle so if it works out i'll be able to tell you how much having the postbacc on my resume helped my application!

Reactions: 1 user
I loved it! The professors were really nice and the small class sizes allowed me to succeed in the program. I am applying to medical school this cycle so if it works out i'll be able to tell you how much having the postbacc on my resume helped my application!
Hi @MDB12 ! Would it be possible to private message you questions about the program?

Thank you!