Washington University in St.Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nanaschool2000

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone who is considering of doing this program? Anyone who knows about this program? How competitive is it to get in?
 
I am doing that program here.. the school is beautiful, faculty is fantastic.. everyone tries to help you to achieve your goals. I absolutely love it here!!
 
I am doing that program here.. the school is beautiful, faculty is fantastic.. everyone tries to help you to achieve your goals. I absolutely love it here!!


glad to see you're liking it!
 
I went to Wash U's day school for my undergrad, but before I decided to transfer there, I took courses in their University College (the same division that does the Post-bac Pre-med). From what I saw, the University College division is extremely easy to get into, compared to any other program of that caliber.

If your GPA sucks, they even let you take night school courses (paid up front, of course) on an open enrollment basis. Those credits can apply to your program once you actually get in, and their counselors are really helpful about advising you, even before you are officially enrolled in a program.