Washington University

Started by 2017AuD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

2017AuD

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking at University of Washington St. Louis for the AuD program. Is anyone currently attending or been on a visit that can provide some insight? I plan to visit in October and am curious in how formal the visit would be if I were to go.
 
I visited last year when I was looking at schools and I would consider it more formal. I dressed up (dress pants and a nice shirt) and there was an interview aspect. There was one other girl at my tour. We did sit down with a couple faculty and they asked us some questions. We also went to lunch with a current student.
 
I'll be visiting next month and she said it was somewhat informal with an "interview", meeting faculty, and lunch with a student but I would still plan on being as professional as possible.