WashU c/o 2010 (official)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
TheBigLime said:
Yeah, it should be your webstac ID# and Password. I don't know why they sent out the email prior to giving everyone their webstac info (because I was a WashU undergrad, my webstac info is the same as before). You can ask the admissions office (or Chris Mossinghoff from the email) and simply ask for your webstac info. I did that (at the admissions office) just to make sure that mine was the same and they happily gave it to me.

That's kind of what I figured. I e-mailed Chris Mossinghoff, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. If I hear we need to do anything different, I'll post it, but otherwise I'm just going to assume we can get it that way.

Members don't see this ad.

On a completely unrelated note, does 1x2 (for the student profile thing) seem an odd size for a photo to anyone else? :p

stherling said:
On a completely unrelated note, does 1x2 (for the student profile thing) seem an odd size for a photo to anyone else? :p

Yeah, I hope I sent the right size. It's TINY!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok, I got a response back from Chris Mossinghoff, and he said they were under the impression we had already received our login info. He sent me my PIN though, so I'm sure he'll send it to anyone who asks. This also gets you into all the WEBSTAC stuff, which is nice, even though none of the information is updated yet for the upcoming year.

LauraPaz said:
Ok, I got a response back from Chris Mossinghoff, and he said they were under the impression we had already received our login info. He sent me my PIN though, so I'm sure he'll send it to anyone who asks.

fyi - chris mossinghoff is a woman. :)

congrats to everyone on getting in! you'll love it at wash u :)

Syranope2 said:
fyi - chris mossinghoff is a woman. :)

congrats to everyone on getting in! you'll love it at wash u :)

You know, I wondered about that after I sent the e-mail. Oh well, now I know :)

And I'm off to St. Louis in the morning! Won't be settled for a few days, but if anyone's there now, or whenever you guys get there, we should meet up before orientation! Look forward to meeting everyone! :D

Just moved into Olin...gonna poke around here and head to CWE for lunch. Might be crashing early tonight (6 am flights are no fun), but drop me a PM if you're interested in meeting up!

Hey guys, just wanted to stop by and say hi. I'll be at Wash U later this month.

Just a quick question for anyone who knows. Move in date for Olin is August 12 and orientation activities begin on the 15th as far as I know. Do you think there is anything important going on during the 13th or 14th, or is showing up a little late gonna be fine.

Is the ropes course trip the weekend after the first week of classes?

Mansoor said:
Hey guys, just wanted to stop by and say hi. I'll be at Wash U later this month. Just a quick question for anyone who knows. Move in date for Olin is August 12 and orientation activities begin on the 15th as far as I know. Do you think there is anything important going on during the 13th or 14th, or is showing up a little late gonna be fine.

I think as long as you're there bright and early on Tuesday, ready to start orientation, you're fine. I assume that they'll have people staffing the Olin front desk on Saturday, Sunday and Monday so that people can check in.

Hey everybody! Stopping in to say hi as well. :D I will be moving in to Olin on the 12th and would love to hang out with whoever will be there before the 15th. Incidentally, would anybody happen to know of a good place in St. Louis to get chicken and waffles? I know this sounds like a weird combination, but it's apparently a pretty famous soul food dish. I just found out about it this week and now I'm dying to try it! Any other fellow foodies out there?

If you're on facebook, search for the "WUSM Class of 2010" group and join. Can't wait to meet all you guys, have a safe trip here!

-Amit

Hey guys... I'm getting on a train from Philly today, should get to StL tomorrow night if all goes well. Cross your fingers that Amtrak doesn't lose all my stuff :p See you guys there! (I'll be in Olin, room 1030)

What's up everyone, I'll be driving in from Nashville and moving into Olin on Sunday afternoon. I'm looking forward to meeting all of my new classmates.

For anybody that's up for it, I'm getting together some people to head out to do some Forest Park stuff Monday afternoon. Meeting time say 1pm in the atrium at Farrell to give people the morning to take care of errands and unpacking. If there're enough drivers we can get around a little easier, but if not everything's relatively in walking distance. Drop me a message if you want to join up later in the afternoon or at night so I can give you my cell number.

-Eats