washu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kinesiology155

Reaction score
Does anyone know how quickly WashU makes decisions? I know they're rolling, but I don't know when they typically get back to applicants. I submitted early and my application was verified on July 8.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know how quickly WashU makes decisions? I know they're rolling, but I don't know when they typically get back to applicants. I submitted early and my application was verified on July 8.
Hello! I think i remember it being about a few weeks to a month (could've just been longer in my head because i was so anxious about hearing back lol) before I got an email verifying they received my application with my review date. My review date was about a month after I received that email and I heard back of my acceptance 2 days after my review date! Good luck!

Hello! I think i remember it being about a few weeks to a month (could've just been longer in my head because i was so anxious about hearing back lol) before I got an email verifying they received my application with my review date. My review date was about a month after I received that email and I heard back of my acceptance 2 days after my review date! Good luck!
Do you mind sharing your stats like GPA, GRE, observation hours, and extracurriculars?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received a phone call today (9/20) that I was admitted! They say an email will be sent out by the end of this week.
Here's my timeline: WashU sent out application receipt on 8/27, send out an email on 9/7 saying that my application review date will be on 9/20, and notification of the status of my application will be sent within 48 hours of this date.

Application receipt on 9/6. On 9/20 they said my review date is 10/4 and I'd know within 48 hours

Just received a phone call today (9/20) that I was admitted! They say an email will be sent out by the end of this week.
Here's my timeline: WashU sent out application receipt on 8/27, send out an email on 9/7 saying that my application review date will be on 9/20, and notification of the status of my application will be sent within 48 hours of this date.
What time did you get a call?