waste of time?

Started by bla_3x
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bla_3x

Grip it and rip it!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I read a post from a while back stating that St. Joes (phoenix) would be hard to get into as a DO (even harder than usual). I got the impression that that program puts more emphasis on step I than anything else. Now, being a possible rads applicant with only a comlex step one (but a very good one), would it be a waste of time to try and rotate there?
Trying to stay as close to the west (Las Vegas) as possible for family reasons.
Is it a waste of time to even try to think about getting a spot anywhere in the west? Is there anywhere in the West where a rotation there can make or break you?