wat u think abt this?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jeevb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi , i just had big confusion to be solved. i have been studying for part 1 for 2 months now and last week my freind gave part 1 just to see the pattern of questions and he told me that he has intentionaly done very few ques to get fail in the exam. so now i am confused wat should i do.i should also intentionaly fail in the exam to c the questions or just go with full preparation and give the exam??????????????very confused.

Members don't see this ad.

lol..u r funny...u r asking everyone whether u shd intentionally fail? why wd u want to do that? seeing the questions will not help as u will never get the same questions again. well, if u can throw away $250 without flinching...

This is the weirdest thing ive ever seeeen in my entire life!!!

Hey jeevb..
look dont just go there and give ur exam just to see how its like !!! thats wrong dicission ur doin ...
My advice study hard and go nail that exam for goooood ,, u can do it,,just belive in ur self...because if u just go and on purpose u fail it then ull be depressed ,time consuming,energy consuming + money waste ...

SO study good and u and we all can do it ...

good luck...
East or west Wdent is the besttttttt lol

Members don't see this ad :)
i know it is very depressing but u know wat i know 2 persons who have just gone to c the paper a nd latter got gud score.but i am quite clear that i am not doing this and gng for final take.

Really ! wow..
anyway now we all gona do good teethie ! good luck for all of us .
Javeeb - just concentrate and aim for the best!