WatchaCallism

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

BlackPuma

Our main belief system: These are the first 10 tenants that all good followers of the leader Watcha must follow...

Rule#1 Everyone who adheres to my rules shall be professed "good"...anyone who doens't shall be considered "evil"

Rule#2 Annually, all of my followers should send at least one check every year to
Mr. Watcha, from now on we shall call it "charity". There is no reason to question where the fund goes or who it is allocated. Simply writing a check is considered a "good deed"...

Rule#3 All my followers shall believe in all my tenants with a leap of faith. There is no reason to question who I am, where I come from and where I am going (with that stack of charity checks)....proof is not necessary for all "true believers". No one shall or ever will question my authority or my senority :D

Rule#4 For anybody whose good, they will go to the promised land of Watcha...were everyone can roam around naked chasing each other and be merry...(no birth control is not required in the land of watcha, and yes you can do it without getting pregnant, no STDs either ;) ...

Rule#5 For anybody who was deemed bad, they will go the land of bitcha...were there are numerous women and/or are on PMS and whinning like crazy, believe me it ain't a pretty site :eek:

Rule#6 From now on, there will be people, who will try to dissuade you from the religion of Watcha....these people are evil (please see rule#5). These people will implement the process of "brainwashing" and try to dissuade you from being "good". All contact should be avoided with these people, especially for children before the age of 12 (Please refer to rule#7)

Rule#7 Children before the age of 12, should be enrolled in mandaotory schooling, so we can "influence them with the power of good"...and that they cannot be easily "brainwashed" by people in rule#6

Rule#8 The people of watcha are my beloved people. I will love them and take care of them. If you have prosperity and happiness, this is the God of Watcha smiling on his happy pple :D (yes watcha is male). If you are not happy please refer to rule#9.

Rule#9 If the people of watcha are experiencing blithe, plague, unhappiness, poverty and disease, then know that the God of Watcha still loves you, but he is testing your belief system...Gotcha ;) I wouldn't leave my followers, except if payment for "charity check" is overdue....

rule#10 It is the job of my people to spread the love of Watcha, and our great religion to all nations and countries. Other groups must follow our new "enlighten religion" otherwise face ultimate destruction because they are evil, please refer to rules #5 and #6

Rule#11. There might be inconsistencies and contradictions in our religion. The God of Watcha knows everything, however, now and again, there may be certain typos, or various rules that contradict each other. If this is the case, please use your own "watcha intelligence" and interpret at your own risk. Since nothing is perfect, except for the God of Watcha. "Notice 11 Rules in a 10th Rule religious system"

Members don't see this ad.

Looks like the AMCAS has succeeded in driving yet another Pre-med insane. Yippie.

MNYMS

I laughed non-stop...no I lost it during my initial June 22nd submission....I noticed this is your second post....couldn't resist huh? ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Uh oh, this doesn't look good! Watchamacallit, you must have a lot of time to kill!! ;)
Next time if you're itching for something to do, just let me know, and I'll share my list of "to-dos" w/ you.

;)

Are you still waiting for your AMCAS to process, WatChaMaCallit?

Uh oh...Daredevil in violation of rule 3 with a question. :D

Originally posted by Darwin:
•Uh oh...Daredevil in violation of rule 3 with a question. :D

hehe FUNNie :D

pendulum, go ahead and send it to my mailbox :) Actually, I have 12 secondaries left, and I stare at them, and they stare back at me....does anyone know if there are professional people who write essays? cause this is silly, me bragging about my achievements all the time ;)