Waterloo Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thetitans2k

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard from Waterloo about interview invites? When do they usually send them out?

Members don't see this ad.

I got mine in Dec last year, which apparently is earlier than most ppl...
Hang in there! It might be a nice surprise during the Dec finals :)

i got an email saying they'll starting inviting for interviews in early november

Members don't see this ad :)
A friend of mine already was invited for an interview. No less than about a week or two ago.

I received an email from Waterloo yesterday that stated:

"Interview selections and notifications will be completed by early November"

Applications are due by October 22nd today's the 17th so should be hearing soon!

Yup, I got an email that said that too.

I was reading some thread from last year, apparently they received their admission offers in april but I believe we get them (if we do) in mid march this year.

Also, interviews are also offered to people who haven't written their OAT yet (like me lol), which is quite interesting..

Hey guys!

I got an invite today for an interview end of November!! =)

Anyone else??

I am really exciteddd :hardy:

Ya i got one too, for end of nov.

Also, does it matter if you go down to waterloo, or wait till they come out west?

Last edited:
Are you from another province?

I am from Ontario so I will be going down to Waterloo for the interview.. I am not sure about others..

yes from alberta.
airfares not too bad, so i think ill be heading to waterloo as well.

I wonder how many applicants they interview..
Majority? Or do we stand a good chance now?

Anyone else got an invite?

And does anyone know if the interviews are open or closed file (if it's okay to disclose)?

I wonder how many applicants they interview..
Majority? Or do we stand a good chance now?

Anyone else got an invite?

And does anyone know if the interviews are open or closed file (if it's okay to disclose)?

The last 3 years have been closed file. The interviewer(s) know nothing about you. Any questions about it specifically, PM me.