Waterloo OD to MD

Started by deleted853480
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted853480

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good day every one. This mouse has a few questions. I am currently in OD school and considering reapplying to med when I graduate. My research is fine, my ugpa is 4.0 and I am rewriting the mcat. I am getting about 515-520 on my practice tests and expect to get in that range. Unfortunately I am Canadian and was wondering what I can do to maximize my odds of getting into med. I have received 3 IIs in the past from MD so I am definitely close to getting an acceptance. Thanks Student Doctor Mouse out.
 
Do you have volunteering? Do you have a good story of why med and not OD? Are you applying everywhere in Canada you are eligible? (Memorial, Saskatchewan, etc?)

I think you'll get in...

Edit to add: with 3 interviews, no acceptances, you should do practice interviewing of regular and MMI style.
 
Last edited: