Waterloo optometry application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nrr778

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me out.
I'm in the process of applying to the waterloo optometry program! I have quite a few academic awards however they also ask for non academic awards and special skills. I have no idea what to put for this stuff, wondering if anyone can give me some examples!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me out.
I'm in the process of applying to the waterloo optometry program! I have quite a few academic awards however they also ask for non academic awards and special skills. I have no idea what to put for this stuff, wondering if anyone can give me some examples!
non academic awards would be maybe an award you recieved for community involvement.... or something from a job experience... for example i received a couple of awards from highschool graduation for my community involvement that i am adding

Don't know how much the interview and app process changed since I applied but my non-academic stuff was musical awards even though some were totally not recent (i was in grade 4 lol) but it went up to highschool so IDK i thought maybe it would showed that I continued on with it and not just some random thing that came out of nowhere. And for highschool I got some random award just by being in clubs so yeah I added that stuff. Community awards would look good.