Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi past or current Waterloo students,
I need your help. I have 1 of your former lecturers, Dr Ken Robertson, teaching us BV here in Auckland and I was wondering if you can help me by providing me notes, textbook recommendations or even references for the content that he teaches. His teaching style in quite different to what I'm used to so I'm finding his lectures a bit intense.
The course that he's teaching here is called "Paediatric Optometry and Binocular Vision" which is a 3rd year optometry course.
Any help appreciated.
I need your help. I have 1 of your former lecturers, Dr Ken Robertson, teaching us BV here in Auckland and I was wondering if you can help me by providing me notes, textbook recommendations or even references for the content that he teaches. His teaching style in quite different to what I'm used to so I'm finding his lectures a bit intense.
The course that he's teaching here is called "Paediatric Optometry and Binocular Vision" which is a 3rd year optometry course.
Any help appreciated.