Way behind schedule...postpone DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted782438

Past 3weeks have flown by but cant say the same for DAT content...

Planning to take DAT in early May but im not anywhere near where I want to be. Havent taken a single crack at questions yet...feeling comfortable with basic content so far (beginning of Chad's, orgo, AP bio)

Should I start to skim the basic content info and push out the "content review?"

Is it wise to start doing some questions in addition to content review?

Is it better to apply late with DAT scores or apply early without DAT score?

Members don't see this ad.

Past 3weeks have flown by but cant say the same for DAT content...

Planning to take DAT in early May but im not anywhere near where I want to be. Havent taken a single crack at questions yet...feeling comfortable with basic content so far (beginning of Chad's, orgo, AP bio)

Should I start to skim the basic content info and push out the "content review?"

Is it wise to start doing some questions in addition to content review?

Is it better to apply late with DAT scores or apply early without DAT score?

definitely better to apply later with DAT score. you dont want to take the DAT unless you feel fully prepared.

i suggest moving the exam back 1 month to 1.5 months. start to crack down on content review (chads, cliffs, my notes or feralis bio notes) then nove on there

Reactions: 1 user
Better to apply late with DAT scores. Your application is worthless without them and I don't even think AADSAS will send your application to the schools until the DAT scores are received. Even if you don't take it until mid to late June you will be fine...better to have a higher score and submit late June than to have a lower score and submit June 1 IMO.