Wayne State BMS Program Length and Flexibility

Started by iwanttowin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iwanttowin

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was unable to find information about this online, so I was wondering if any of you know these answers.

How long is the program and is it possible to complete it in 2 semesters? I have an option to defer my masters degree I got into until next summer and wanted to to BMS from this fall to next spring, then do my masters.

Any help would be appreciated!
 
I completed the program comfortably in 4 semesters (8-9 credits each). I think it would be very difficult to complete in 2, but I know several of my classmates applied to professional school before completing the program. The BMS program is a master's program, so perhaps it'd be redundant to complete both BMS and another master's.