Wayne State Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Munchkin57

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone knew whether Wayne State has anything to help students find other students who need roommates.

Thanks for any help!

Members don't see this ad.

I currently go there for undergrad, and am applying right now to med school. But I think that I have heard that they will help to match you up with other med students, and I have heard positive feedback about it. But I don't have exact info for you. I think you can contact the housing office.

Thanks for your help LJ!

Members don't see this ad :)
No problem. Are you going to WSU for sure? I have an interview there this monday. How was your interview? I am kinda nervous about it. If you have any words of encouragement I would appreciate it. Let me know how it goes with the roommate search, I may have to be doing it soon.:)

I am a second year at Wayne. We just received an email that contained a form for a roommate exchange. To get a copy contact Ms. Tracey Eady at (313) 577-1465 or email at [email protected] Hope this helps.

Don

If you're not from SE Michigan, there are actually 4 areas where WSUSOM students tend to live...

1) Downtown - Riverfront, Lafeyette Plaza, University Towers (WSU apartments), now some lofts are opening up downtown/Cultural Center as well. Or you could just buy a place...

2) Royal Oak/Ferndale/Berkely - Kinda the post-college young adult area to live

3) Dearborn- About 10 minutes west of downtown Detroit, home of FoMoCo (Ford Motor), developing a nice downtown area

4) Gross Pointe Park/Woods/etc. - About 10 minutes NE of Detroit

Good luck from a graduating MSIV!:clap: