Munchkin57

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2003
Status (Visible)
I was just wondering if anyone knew whether Wayne State has anything to help students find other students who need roommates.

Thanks for any help!

lj1230

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2004
MI
Status (Visible)
I currently go there for undergrad, and am applying right now to med school. But I think that I have heard that they will help to match you up with other med students, and I have heard positive feedback about it. But I don't have exact info for you. I think you can contact the housing office.

About the Ads

lj1230

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2004
MI
Status (Visible)
No problem. Are you going to WSU for sure? I have an interview there this monday. How was your interview? I am kinda nervous about it. If you have any words of encouragement I would appreciate it. Let me know how it goes with the roommate search, I may have to be doing it soon.:)

Don8455

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 1, 2003
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
I am a second year at Wayne. We just received an email that contained a form for a roommate exchange. To get a copy contact Ms. Tracey Eady at (313) 577-1465 or email at [email protected] Hope this helps.

Don

Finally M3

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 28, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
If you're not from SE Michigan, there are actually 4 areas where WSUSOM students tend to live...

1) Downtown - Riverfront, Lafeyette Plaza, University Towers (WSU apartments), now some lofts are opening up downtown/Cultural Center as well. Or you could just buy a place...

2) Royal Oak/Ferndale/Berkely - Kinda the post-college young adult area to live

3) Dearborn- About 10 minutes west of downtown Detroit, home of FoMoCo (Ford Motor), developing a nice downtown area

4) Gross Pointe Park/Woods/etc. - About 10 minutes NE of Detroit

Good luck from a graduating MSIV!:clap:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.