Wayne State Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Spartan87

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an interview to wayne state next week. I'm trying to prepare for it, has anyone already took part in one of their interviews? If so what kind of questions do they ask?

Members don't see this ad.

I have no tips, but one question for you. Would you please share when you submitted your application to Wayne State Univ? Thanks!

I submitted my application on November 23. I have about a 3.5 gpa and scored a 79 composite on the Pcat.

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my application on November 23. I have about a 3.5 gpa and scored a 79 composite on the Pcat.

anything else you had like volunteer hours or job experience? I'm a first year undergrad at waynestate and so its my number one school

Yes, I worked as a Pharmacy Technician for about a year, and also did some volunteer work at a health clinic. It's always good to do as much as possible, and you still have time.

Yes, I worked as a Pharmacy Technician for about a year, and also did some volunteer work at a health clinic. It's always good to do as much as possible, and you still have time.

that sounds exactly like what im doing, i wish there was something more i could do other than being a pharm tech and volunteering just to stand out a bit, by the time i apply it will probably be mandatory to have that degree of experience

I had my interview on Monday. The two people that interviewed me were really nice and made me feel comfortable. Be prepared to explain why you want to be a pharmacist, why you want to go to Wayne State, and what would make you a good pharmacist. Best of luck! Im still waiting on a reply :confused: