wayne state matrics...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

raeshine

moving to Detroit
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
this is my second year applying, didn't change much about my application (other than getting it in much much earlier).

anyhow, i got accepted to wayne state for this fall and was wondering who else will be joining me in the entering class of 2005?

rae

Members don't see this ad.

raeshine said:
this is my second year applying, didn't change much about my application (other than getting it in much much earlier).

anyhow, i got accepted to wayne state for this fall and was wondering who else will be joining me in the entering class of 2005?

rae

is wayne state a public school?? i am applying there and have kinda below average stats, 25 mcat and 3.4 gpa. but i have a unique background (moved from pakistan four years ago). Can you pm me more about the school or just reply to my post?? thanks! :)

shuzee said:
is wayne state a public school?? i am applying there and have kinda below average stats, 25 mcat and 3.4 gpa. but i have a unique background (moved from pakistan four years ago). Can you pm me more about the school or just reply to my post?? thanks! :)

wayne is a public school, and if i recall- the third largest medical school program in the country. you can find out more here:
http://www.med.wayne.edu/about_the_school/facts/research.asp