wayne state questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

delchrys

tired...must sleep...
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all. my girlfriend just interviewed at the DMC for a possible surgery residency, and she got a chance to talk to residents, fellows, and the program director, but no med students. she asked if i could ask around here and see if any current WSU med students would be interested in answering some of her questions about the culture and environment at the hospital and in the surgery program.

please feel free to PM, email ([email protected]), or just post here if you would be cool with helping us out.

thanks,
jason

Members don't see this ad.

delchrys said:
hey all. my girlfriend just interviewed at the DMC for a possible surgery residency, and she got a chance to talk to residents, fellows, and the program director, but no med students. she asked if i could ask around here and see if any current WSU med students would be interested in answering some of her questions about the culture and environment at the hospital and in the surgery program.

please feel free to PM, email ([email protected]), or just post here if you would be cool with helping us out.

thanks,
jason

There are wayne state med students on here, however you may get a better response if you do a search for wayne state and find the WSU students that way. Then, personal message them and ask them your Q's.

Hi, i'm a first year. I could probably help a little bit, and if I don't know the answer I can ask around. Let me know what's up. Jenn

Members don't see this ad :)
I also go to wayne state and would be happy to help. ~diana

anyone who could get a 4th year to email me at [email protected] would be eligible for a free lunch at twingo's or somewhere else, or would just have my undying gratitude, whichever is worth more.

she needs the info that someone who has done lots of rotations at the DMC can provide.

Thanks!

Jason