Wayne State University EM Residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr28199

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello....I was wondering if anyone out there knew anything about the above program?? I am from the Southwest and I am not familar with Wayne State. Any feedback would be much appreciated as I was fortunate enough to have been offered interviews at both of their sites (Detroit Receiving & Sinai Grace). Everything that I have found online looks pretty good, but as we all know only so much information is available that way. Thank you all in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I've had some friends go through both programs. Overall you'll work hard, but get great training in two high volume inner-city hospitals.

Lot's of trauma, more goes to Sinai-Grace nowadays. Good pediatric experience at Children's with Dr. Knazik, whose ED has surpassed Detroit Receiving in it's yearly census (about 85K). Great PD at Receiving in Dr. Wahl.

Hello....I was wondering if anyone out there knew anything about the above program?? I am from the Southwest and I am not familar with Wayne State. Any feedback would be much appreciated as I was fortunate enough to have been offered interviews at both of their sites (Detroit Receiving & Sinai Grace). Everything that I have found online looks pretty good, but as we all know only so much information is available that way. Thank you all in advance.

Did you end up in detroit receiving? If so, how do u like it?