Wayne State University

Started by Shorty717
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Shorty717

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know about the program at Wayne State University (its in Michigan) ???
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I have been to WSU once.

This is my first semester in college, so I am still thinking about where I want to go.
 
Im glad to hear you are considering other schools. I attended WSU for 1 semester of undergrad and had a bad experience. I've got nothing against the pharmacy program, just the university. WSU is extremely unorganized and in my personal experience, I did not feel safe on the campus. For me, I quickly ruled out Wayne State and Ferris for pharmacy. Keep your list long until you get accepted to some programs, then I would encourage you to talk to some current students at those institutions. Don't limit yourself to just pharmacy students that may be involved in the interview process.