Africa and Middle East WCM-Q admission to 4 years MD program, 2017 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CityEr

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I'm applying to the 4 years MD program at WCM-Q for the 2017 cycle. I recently graduated from college in NYC and currently preparing for the MCAT. I'll be taking a gap year and hopefully I get in WCM-Q medical program, it is my dream school.
 
If anyone has some information to share on the admissions to the MD program at WCMC-Q please post !
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I was rejected about a 2 weeks ago. I emailed them asking if they were still offering interviews and 2 hours later they emailed me my rejection email.
Oh no, I'm so sorry. If you don't mind can you please post your stats? Thanks