1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

WCVM 2008 admissions?

Discussion in 'Pre-Veterinary' started by piglet, Jun 14, 2008.

1. piglet

Veterinary Student
    Is there anyone out there who has heard if they have been accepted to WCVM yet?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. lcarter103

7+ Year Member

Veterinary Student
    I'm a student at WCVM; in my experience the letters are usually received sometime between June 20-25th; so you should hear either at the end of this week or beginning of next week, if it's the same as previous years. They send out all the letters (acceptances/waitlist/rejections) at the same time.

Good luck!

L

4. piglet

Veterinary Student
    Oh my god, I just found out that I got into WCVM!!!! I am absolutely ecstatic! WOW!!!

Now I have to look for housing - I am coming from Vancouver. Can't wait to start!!!

5. frozen_canadian

7+ Year Member

Veterinary Student
    Congrats piglet! Welcome to the prairies! Just an FYI - housing in saskatoon is extremely hard to secure due to a huge shortage of affordable rentals. The college will send you a list of people looking for roommates - if you want to live with somebody I recommend calling people off that list the day you get it. Otherwish you may end up sleeping in a tent when classes start like some people did last year!

6. Kylana

Kylana WCVM 2015
    5+ Year Member

Veterinary Student
    Congrats Piglet! You must be so excited! I'll be applying to WCVM in a year and a half (also from Vancouver) so hopefully I'll be able to join you then :)

7. piglet

Veterinary Student
    Thanks for the heads up regarding housing. I've been looking at the situation on the web and am posting apt. wanted ads now. I have no problem sharing so hopefully it works out.

8. lcarter103

7+ Year Member

Veterinary Student
    Congrats piglet! I agree with the other poster about the housing thing - it was really hard for me to find a good place in Saskatoon last year. You can check out the U of S housing registry at https://online.ussu.ca/fmi/iwp/cgi?-db=HousingRegistry&-loadframes for more housing listings.

Congrats again, and feel free to contact me if you want any more info/have any questions.

L