WCVM 2008 admissions?

Started by piglet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

piglet

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there anyone out there who has heard if they have been accepted to WCVM yet?
 
Is there anyone out there who has heard if they have been accepted to WCVM yet?

I'm a student at WCVM; in my experience the letters are usually received sometime between June 20-25th; so you should hear either at the end of this week or beginning of next week, if it's the same as previous years. They send out all the letters (acceptances/waitlist/rejections) at the same time.

Good luck!

L
 
Oh my god, I just found out that I got into WCVM!!!! I am absolutely ecstatic! WOW!!!

Now I have to look for housing - I am coming from Vancouver. Can't wait to start!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats piglet! Welcome to the prairies! Just an FYI - housing in saskatoon is extremely hard to secure due to a huge shortage of affordable rentals. The college will send you a list of people looking for roommates - if you want to live with somebody I recommend calling people off that list the day you get it. Otherwish you may end up sleeping in a tent when classes start like some people did last year!
 
Congrats Piglet! You must be so excited! I'll be applying to WCVM in a year and a half (also from Vancouver) so hopefully I'll be able to join you then 🙂
 
Thanks for the heads up regarding housing. I've been looking at the situation on the web and am posting apt. wanted ads now. I have no problem sharing so hopefully it works out.