WCVM 2026-2027 (c/o 2031 hopefuls)

Started by Samzie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Saskatoon, SK University of Saskatchewan Western College of Veterinary Medicine IS tuitionIS $16,228 OOS tuitionOOS $16,228 USK-VET Details Interview Feedback

Samzie

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I appreciate the 2025/2026 cycle is still on-going but I thought I'd put a thread up for Sask's Western College of Vet Med. I'm applying for the first time as a BC applicant and I'm very excited/nervous!
 
@Samzie Thanks for using the format that I do for the school-specific threads! 😊

We (the mods) generally make these threads for the next cycle once the previous cycle has closed, but it's totally fine that you made this. I'll index it into the list of school-specific threads once I make them after the 4/15 deadline for the current cycle.
 
All of the other threads will be opening with this format of post, so I'm just going to add it here 🙂

University of Saskatchewan Western College of Veterinary Medicine - Class of 2031 (2026-2027 Application Cycle)

Thread Purpose: This is the official discussion thread for applicants to the University of Saskatchewan Western College of Veterinary Medicine (WCVM) applying during the 2026-2027 admissions cycle (matriculating Class of 2031). Share interview invites, acceptances, waitlist updates, questions, and connect with fellow applicants.

Who Should Use This Thread:
  • Applicants to WCVM for Fall 2027 matriculation
  • Current applicants seeking information about the admissions process
  • Current WCVM students or grads sharing their experiences and answering questions
Key Application Information:

🔗 Helpful Resources:
How to Use This Thread:
  • Post interview invites with date/time to help others track timeline
  • Share acceptance/waitlist/rejection updates
  • Ask questions!
  • Connect with fellow applicants
Thread Guidelines:
  • Be respectful and supportive
  • Verify all information with official school sources
  • Use search function before asking repeat questions
  • Celebrate acceptances, support those still waiting

Good luck to all applying!