We got bought by Walgreens

Started by 3boooda
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

3boooda

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am donig my internship in specialty pharmacy, few months ago Walgreens bought the pharmacy. After while, they start send offer letters to all employees. I am doing my internship as a volunteer and they send my nothing. Do you thing they will let me go after they take over next week? I am a foreign graduate pharmacist.
 
I am donig my internship in specialty pharmacy, few months ago Walgreens bought the pharmacy. After while, they start send offer letters to all employees. I am doing my internship as a volunteer and they send my nothing. Do you thing they will let me go after they take over next week? I am a foreign graduate pharmacist.

Have you talk to your pharmacist or Walgreen's management about this? Does Walgreens know about your status? There could be a chance that since you're a volunteer you're not on the payroll, Walgreens don't even know that you work in the pharmacy.

I would just talk to Walgreens or your pharmacist ASAP
 
Agree with above. Walgreens probably doesn't know about you. You need to start asking questions NOW, and not just on message boards. Good luck!