Weak background in Surgery core

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

surglover

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want your advice about my special case! I will start Surgery SubI & other surgical aways after two months..The problem is my M3 Surgery reading was not solid! It was just Surgical Recall & few topics from other books. May you help me what to read in order to have knowledge & clear concepts ? What to read beside Surgical Recall for M4 ? Is it Lawrence, Kaplan Surgery, NMS, Case Files, First Aid or ?? :(

Members don't see this ad.

I want your advice about my special case! I will start Surgery SubI & other surgical aways after two months..The problem is my M3 Surgery reading was not solid! It was just Surgical Recall & few topics from other books. May you help me what to read in order to have knowledge & clear concepts ? What to read beside Surgical Recall for M4 ? Is it Lawrence, Kaplan Surgery, NMS, Case Files, First Aid or ?? :(

Excellent Punctuation! And uses of the grammars? I am suggesting that to you should read the Kaplans! They are the bests!?

Seriously. Read Kaplan. Petsana DES_TROY_Z surgery. As far as "how to do cases" and how to "not look like an idiot in the OR" nothing can prepare you for that, except for good clinical/procedural training.

Good luck!