1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Weak LoR?

Discussion in 'Pre-Optometry' started by hopefuloptom, Jul 23, 2011.

1. hopefuloptom

Pre-Optometry
    Hey,

I kind of unsure of my science professor letter of recommendation. I went to a university my whole college career and went for one class at a community college. The problem is that through out my classes in the university, I was too shy to ask for a LoR from my professors because I was always a quiet student and didn't communicate with my teachers, although I did very well in their class. But when I took my last class (ever) at a community college I was running out of options on asking for a LoR, so I decided to ask the teacher in the Com. College. He wrote one for me (also did well in class) and now I feel like it's not that strong because its from a community college and from one class with the professor.

I wish I can go back and ask my professors at the university for a letter of recommendation but I don't know if they'll even remember me...its been a while since graduation...2.5 years.

What do you think? Would it really hurt my application if I have this one LoR from this One class at a community college?:(

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. fly10

2+ Year Member

Pre-Optometry
    I think that it wouldn't really matter. If i was you, i would use it.

4. hopefuloptom

Pre-Optometry
    I hope so. Thanks