Weak LoR?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefuloptom

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I kind of unsure of my science professor letter of recommendation. I went to a university my whole college career and went for one class at a community college. The problem is that through out my classes in the university, I was too shy to ask for a LoR from my professors because I was always a quiet student and didn't communicate with my teachers, although I did very well in their class. But when I took my last class (ever) at a community college I was running out of options on asking for a LoR, so I decided to ask the teacher in the Com. College. He wrote one for me (also did well in class) and now I feel like it's not that strong because its from a community college and from one class with the professor.

I wish I can go back and ask my professors at the university for a letter of recommendation but I don't know if they'll even remember me...its been a while since graduation...2.5 years.

What do you think? Would it really hurt my application if I have this one LoR from this One class at a community college?:(

Members don't see this ad.

I think that it wouldn't really matter. If i was you, i would use it.