Wearing a Walking Boot to Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cheese Machine

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been told that one of my best qualities is that I dress up very well. For this reason, it was hard for me to accept that I had to dress in a pretty standard manner for interviews. However, I am an adult so I picked out the basic navy suit, burgundy tie, brown shoes, and left out any accessories. Unfortunately, I recently tore my plantar fascia so I will have to wear a walking boot for the next month, in which I have three interviews. So my question is this; Should I wear the boot to my interviews or should I tough it out and wear a normal shoe as to not draw attention to myself

I appreciate any advice. I know this might be a silly question, but worrying about stuff like this is what I do best.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad