Web Based

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kay51

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any other web based or distance learning pharmacy schools ..that are actually REAL...other then Creighton??

Members don't see this ad.

University of Maryland sorta has one -- they have a "Shady Grove" campus that is primarily web-based ... with labs in Baltimore ...

When I interviewed at Creighton they addressed this. There are no other schools that are currently distance-based, but a few are in the works for the upcoming years. I think that he may have said fall of 2008, but I could be wrong.

Members don't see this ad :)
The University of Florida has three distance education sites in Tampa, Orlando, and Jacksonville. They also have the program in Gainesville. I know that they have graduated students from all four campuses, though.

By distance, I think they may mean how Creighton's program is that you do your work entirely at home, other than labs, which you do during the summer for 1 to 2 weeks. Other than those 1-2 weeks, you do not go to campus at all. We have people from all over the US who literally stay at home.