Web design or other Technology-related Pharmacy Careers

Started by pharmatech
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmatech

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I am a recent pharmacy graduate and have been practicing as a hospital pharmacist since graduation. I am interested in pursuing more of a non-conventional type of career in pharmacy. More specifically, my interests are to design/construct websites related to pharmacy, such as websites for continuing education for pharmacists/pharmacy technicians, study guides and websites containing drug information resources for pharmacists.

Is anyone aware of any potential career positions that are open to people like me with the interests that I've listed? If so, do you have any recommmendations for going about obtaining such a position (e.g. in terms of further education etc)